[OLPC-Asia] 申请6台机器用于大山里的魔法教室

lite li litekok在gmail.com
星期一 十月 15 05:40:12 EDT 2012

Hi,Anthony Wong & T.K,

  We want to apply for 6 XO laptops for the  small experiment by
"Magic classroom
in Mountains".

  Ben is a longtime contributor on open source community, and is one
of originators
of open source group - "Suzhou FS group"(*苏州自由软件用户组).*
  For 6 laptops, one is for Ben's pre-study, others will ship to
"Magic classroom
in Mountains".
  After this study is OK, he will guide these members in "Magic classroom
in Mountains".

  It will do:
  1. Make the chinese documentation, and teach the volunteers.
  2. Guide & Plan the volunteers how to teach the student in the rural
school.

  Thanks,
Lite

;----------------

Hi guys,

Ben, an open source enthusiast and longtime contributor contacts me to know
if he and his group can bring a few OLPC on their way to Tibet. Not many,
but some to demonstrate the philosophy of OLPC project. The machines will
be donated to the Tibetan school afterward.

I just forward his whole message here. His contact info is on CC list.

Thanks,
Tommy

I contact an university organization named "大山里的魔法教室" (Magic classroom in
Mountains), if you can provide some divice for them, I`d like to support
them on howto use OLPC and how to convey ideas to those  magic classroom.

因为武大的这个组织第一次可能先要了解和学习这个东西,我希望能先有个6台,我自己留一台同期研究和学习,5台先提供给魔法教室那边,待学习使用一周后,我周末去武汉,和他们交流,并根据社区提供的文档,成功案例,制定去山区学校演示的计划,并再申请正式在山区学校使用的机器数量。