[OLPC-Asia] Are Teachers Headed For Obsolescence?

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Thu Nov 1 21:11:14 EDT 2012

Maybe they are heading for weekend singing/dancing session to equip themselves. Is this problem an issue in students in China?

For the time is changing.....“I’m an entertainer. I have to do a song and dance to capture their attention,” This is OK for some but not OK for thousands of teachers. I am sure there are some ways to return to the basic ABC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/education/technology-is-changing-how-students-learn-teachers-say.html

The XO is good for reasons it is developed for reflective learning.
Hope you all could do the XO in the Box Experiment by celebrating it with some children on Nov 16, XoD. Looking forward to good news from up north!

Have a good weekend