[OLPC-Asia] OLPC runs Processing and Arduino

lite li litekok at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:59:55 EDT 2012

http://villamil.org/?p=106

At NYU’s ITP program, the Processing and Arduino programming
environments are widely used. Since my main interest in the OLPC is to
use it as a controller for projects, and since most of my projects are
built using those two tools, I was very interested in getting them
running on the OLPC.

In addition, both Processing and Arduino are projects that have a lot
in common with the OLPC project: they are focused on education, focus
on making computing technology available to groups that previously
would have found it difficult, are fully Open Sourced, and rely on a
community-based approach to support and development.