[OLPC-Asia] Message from Suzhou FS group.

Tommy He tommy.he at linux.com
Wed Mar 21 11:47:21 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Ben, an open source enthusiast and longtime contributor contacts me to know
if he and his group can bring a few OLPC on their way to Tibet. Not many,
but some to demonstrate the philosophy of OLPC project. The machines will
be donated to the Tibetan school afterward.

I just forward his whole message here. His contact info is on CC list.

Thanks,
Tommy