[Nigeria-opensource] updates?

ashley colgate acolgate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:54:57 EDT 2007

Hello,
	Sorry for the interruption as his is unrelated to open source but, I
am wondering if any of you have updates about XO rollout in nigeria?
I am pursuing a Fulbright research grant to study the course of
children's individual adoption of 'high technology' amidst a sudden
bridge of the digital divide. Observing the rollout of the XO is the
ideal research topic though I can't seem to discern what pilot
communities are underway or will be by the fall of '08. Any tips you
all may have would be so appreciated.

Thanks!
Ashley C.