[Nigeria-opensource] Re: Nigerian Localization Efforts

Oladokun Durodola linuxprophet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 07:27:03 EDT 2006

I recently bought a Linux magazine in London whose front cover had a
OLPC device on it.

>From it, I was made to understand that it has been decided that the OS
of choice for OLPC will be Fedora Core 5.

We have invested significantly in FC5 both 32-bit and 64-bit and
already have a few clients whom have migrated their enterprise
backends to the 64-bit versions.

We are in negotiations with another to customize FC5 32-bit for their desktops.

I would like some more info before we can say categorically that FC5
is the solution, but it definitely looks promising.

LinuxProphet