[OLPC Networking] Wireless Recommendations (Ricardo Carrano)

Kirill Krinkin kkv at gpnic.spb.ru
Tue Sep 2 01:49:57 EDT 2008

Hello.

There is the team from Open Source Linux Lab (OSLL) from Russia. The OSLL is a
group of students and professors from Saint-Petersburg Electrotecnical University.
Network programming  (includes low level protocol
development and testing) is from our interests and activities.
Since the May of 2008 we are testing 2 XO. It's very
interesting things! Ricardo, we found your Wireless Recommendations and want to
join to project as development team. The traffic reducing, algorithms development and
creation testing environment is tasks mostly interesting for us.
We want to take non-urgent task for involve in development process. Can You give advice
about it?

Best Regards,
Kirill Krinkin