[OLPC Networking] phone number for OLPC laptop repairs/returns

K. I. Pagach pagachk97 at alum.darden.edu
Fri Jul 11 09:51:30 EDT 2008

Good Day,

Please help me with information about about any phone numbers that I
can call for customer service regarding the OLPC return/repairs that
I sent in under the Laptop Giving program.  Both phone numbers I
called this morning (1.800.201.7144 and 1.800.379.7017) were
disconnected.  I am trying to get an update/status on two laptops
that I should have received last month.  I also called the
1.617-452-5663 number that I found at www.laptop.org/en/
contact.shtml, but the voicemail there just referred me back to the
disconnected 7144 number.

Thanks for your help!
K. I. Pagach
K. I. Pagach