[OLPC Networking] Wireless Recommendations (Ricardo Carrano)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 08:18:56 EDT 2008

As I recall, someone wrote a store-and-forward activity for the laptop
in the very early days of the program. What I don't know is the
current status of the work. There are many real-world examples of
people building and deploying such hybrid networks and undoubtedly
they have an important role to play in olpc deployments.

-walter