Fwd: [OLPC Networking] Cannot ping one OLPC to another

Tang caim.tang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:47:53 EST 2007

Hi Khaled.

I verified here that they are in the same wireless network. I tested them
here with another AP and I saw in this one they can both ping one to another
OLPC. Then I think the problem is in the first AP that I maked the fist
tests.

Thank you for helping me.

Have a nice day.
Tang

--
É fácil magoar um/a amigo/a a ponto de perder a amizade, ser ingrato também,