[OLPC Networking] Idea for research project?

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Sat Dec 1 22:00:38 EST 2007

There is also the issue of getting media to the local school servers.  It
would be faster for a laptop to get materials from a nearby school server
than over the internet.  Perhaps a distributed cache could be created.
Perhaps some sort of bit torrent like client could be created.  The idea has
been discussed for Colingo content.

Seth