[Nepal] Going to Nepal July 11-20

Tom Schnugg tschnugg at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:33:04 EDT 2009

Hello Nepal List Members,
A year or more ago I submitted an OLPC application for Nepal.  At the time,
the OLPC program was apparently in flux.  I see now that it has taken on new
shape and momentum.  Great.

I lived and worked in Nepal over 18 years ago.  I still sponsor a family
there (directly) and will be visiting this summer.  I am wondering if and
how I might be able to get the OLPC program started in the village where my
sponsored students attend school, in Nawalparasi (near Chitwan).  If anyone
has any information on this, I would greatly appreciate.

Namaste.

Tom