[Nepal] compiling list of requirements for Browse to accommodate E-Paath

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Jan 16 11:10:55 EST 2009

Hey guys,

The principal maintainer of the Browse activity wants to modify Browse
to accommodate E-Paath and offline moodle.

Please help me put together a definitive list of what features we need.
Pls also give me the most important lines of javascript we use to
display and manipulate E-Paath in the browser.

Here is the list of items I have so far:
      * display embedded .swf file, don't show the annoying "Click X to
        play"
      * Ability to open new tabs
      * Currently we launch individual lessons in a new full-screen
        Firefox window
      * Support Google Gears, version #?
      * Support Greasemonkey, version #?

This is a good opportunity for us. let's take advantage of it.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director