[Nepal] Accessing Squeak activities from moodle

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Jan 15 10:46:02 EST 2009

Hey Ties,

I have tried accessing the following page from my regular ubuntu 8.04
desktop. I have the squeak plugin for firefox and the flash 10 plugin. I
can play the examples on squeakland.org

http://moodle.olenepal.org/file.php/8/ma6/squeak.html#6_Maths_linesAndTriangle_7.003.pr

nothing displays on the screen and I don't get any kind of visible error
message or prompt that I can't play a particular file.

I haven't tried this on the XO yet

Firebug shows that there are two http requests totalling 3 KB

It doesn't appear that the .pr file has been sent at all

I do see the hmtl+js that should embed it.

I don't find any references to this 003.pr file anywhere
in /var/log/apache2 on the server

any ideas?

--
Bryan W. Berry