[Nepal] Nepali translation of Gcompris?

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:52:27 EST 2009

It's not in olpc pootle, so I'd say it's just about a definite no. We
can check if its able through .po files to be translated, and then the
most ideal way of translating is to put it in the olpc pootle dir and
treat it like any other activity. As stated in another thread today,
I'd say the best thing to do here is to go over the list of to be
installed activities systematically and check how we can translate
them. And how easy it is per activity. Perhaps we should make a
priority-list as well for the ones still needing full translations, if
supported by gettext (.po files).

/Ties