[Nepal] Teacher Preparation Program for the OLPC Project in Nepal — Part II , Onsite training

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:00:48 EDT 2008

This is all excellent. It becomes iven more urgent to have this
material translated to English. Whom do we know who can help? Can
others here ask for help through their networks on LinkedIn and other
sites, or just their accumulated contacts in their address books, or
any appropriate mailing lists?

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/