[Nepal] Congratulations!

nepbabu nepbabucxspamfree at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 28 15:51:43 EDT 2008

Thus spoke Shankar Pokharel on Friday, 28 March 2008 at 10:30:04 +0545:
> Dear Community!
>
> Congratulations to all of us!
>
> With tireless effort of all of us, we are converting our dream into reality.
> Sunrise, Our first XO (Sanu Sathi) deployment, started yesterday at
> Janajyoti Ni Ma Vi, Kavre.
>
> We have put our first step to our journey to One Laptop Per Nepali Child.
> There is a long way to go but WE can do it!

Bibek has already submitted to Slashdot[1]

Please mod it up and also put in some comments. It'll help olpc nepal gain some exposure.

[1] http://slashdot.org/firehose.pl?op=view&id=595626

--
Cheers,
Bikal KC (Please use: nepbababucxspamfree_at_yahoo DOT ca)