[Nepal] Countdown Begins: XOs(Mero Sanu Sathi) in the hands of Nepali children!

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:10:23 EDT 2008

Great news!

The Nepali schools are currently on break and the new school year
doesn't start until April 14th. Just curious, why are you starting now
instead of at the beginning of the school year?

Also will the teachers be getting their own XO's?

At many schools, teachers teach one subject for all grades. So the maths
teacher teaches maths for grades 1-8, the English teacher grades 1-8,
etc. Is this the case at Jana Jyoti and if so will you share one XO
among multiple teachers?

again, great news

Bryan