[Nepal] when you get in tomorrow

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jul 17 05:13:40 EDT 2008

For a change, I came earlier than expected :)

Bryan Berry wrote:
> Pls talk w/ Om and Ties when you get in tomorrow. They have found a way
> to make our epaath squeak activities to run inside the browser together
> w/ the flash activities.

Yeah, I was with Ties when we got it to work.

> They need your bundling them in .xo bundles and to make sure they run
> consistently on the XO. We may need to install a very stripped down
> version of apache on the XO in order for this to work.

I think it's doable.  The non-stripped version of apache + mysql +
php + useless stuff dragged in by rpm was 34MB all together.

We could rebuild a streamlined version of apache, but we need an
installed F9 system to do that.  There's a large Windows XP
partition on this laptop which I could "sacrifice" for such a
noble cause :-)

Now all we need is an empty DVD for the image you downloaded
yesterday.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/