[Nepal] mirror.olenepal.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Aug 18 01:46:18 EDT 2008

Ties Stuij wrote:
> So what about that ole mirror for jhbuild?

That would be way too hard: to build the various components,
jhbuild check out source code from a myriad of disparate
repositories (git, Subversion and CVS).

But the second time you run it, it just updates the working copy
so it shouldn't be too slow.  Except for EToys, hehe.

> Not sure how many people would make use of it, so not sure if it's
> worth the effort, but developing Sugar stuff is quite a chore when
> having to resync sources from outside Nepal all the time.

For the Python code, I frequently work with the in-place code on
the laptop.  To make this environment more palatable, I log in from
my computer through ssh and install vim-enhanced and my vimrc.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/