[Nepal] mirror.olenepal.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Aug 18 00:33:24 EDT 2008

Ciao,

yesterday I met with Gaurav the Geek at our ISP Subisu to install
an additional 160GB of storage in Pustakalaya.

Now we have plenty of free for mirroring Ubuntu, Fedora and OLPC.
I'm currently restoring the Fedora 9 x86_64 packages that were put
offline when the disks went full.

To save the office bandwidth, please convert your Ubuntu computers
to use this mirror.  Instructions are available in the internal
Redmine.  You can also ask Dev or Bryan for assistance.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/