[Nepal] hard drive full at pustakalaya.olenepal.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Aug 10 23:11:44 EDT 2008

Bryan Berry wrote:
> We will have to move ubuntu or fedora to olerouter at least temporarily
> until we can run over to Subisu to add another hard drive over to
> pustakalaya.olenepal.org :)

I logged in and noticed that you've beaten me on time and already
moved away the F9-x86_64 stuff.  I also turned x86_64 off in
/etc/cron.daily/mirror-fedora.

BTW, on Friday we updated olerouter to F9-x86_64, which carries
a newer version of Squid.  Nevertheless, we are still seeing this
weird problem where "aptitude update" reports random errors
(blah blah NODATA).  These definitely go away when we disable
the transparent proxy on olenepal.

My suspect #2 would be dans guardian, as it's also a transparent
proxy.  Today I'll try disabling it and see what happens.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/