[Nepal] moodle on the XS

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sun Aug 10 05:01:57 EDT 2008

When I try to access moodle on the XS I get a database connection error

Then i saw that postgresql isn't running by default on the XS.

I started postgres and now moodle works nicely. Configured to start on
bootup w/ ntsysv

The problem before wasn't w/ the AP, the passwd was fine. The issue was
that I forgot to turn on the XS :)

Few notes on Moodle:
* Text is too small, we need to make it bigger by default
* If possible, I would like the students to go automatically to their
"main logon page" w/out having to logon or even start at a generalized
page. That way the kids can go straight and work then discover all the
resources later on their own or in a group.

and that's all I have for now. I am sure Sunil, Kamana, and Saurav will
have much more to contribute and of greater value

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer