[Nepal] olerouter ugrade

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Aug 7 15:40:14 EDT 2008

Ciao,

tonight we upgraded the office router to F9 (plus all patches).

The upgrade went unexpectedly smoothly, but the one thing I was hoping
to fix the most is still broken: Squid keeps corrupting http downloads
issued by apt in a way I still cannot explain.

For the time being, I disabled it for the office, and tomorrow I'll
search harder for the root cause of this issue.

Meanwhile, David and Dev might want to play with Shorewall or whatever.

Ntop is still broken, but I'm planning to revive it by installing it
with an rpm.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/