[Nepal] [Fwd: Got volunteer for you]

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Aug 1 01:28:45 EDT 2008

Hey guys, how can we best make use of volunteers like Prasoon and his
friend Prajwol?

Here is what I have in mind:

1. Translations

While there are a lot English words they might not know, they can ask
their parents to assist them.

2. Testing of the Pustakalaya and activities stored in it.
I need to write a test script w/ set actions they need to manually
perform on the pustakalaya site.  They would log any errors they
encounter in redmine.olenepal.org

Prasoon: Your 1st step should be to join the OLPC Nepal mailing list at
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/nepal