[Nepal] [Fwd: Re: jumpy cursor problem and sugar issue]

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:44:56 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

The new driver for the touchpad that may fix the jumpy cursor problem.

The catch is that it is part of new kernel release for the XO. Would
take me a solid week of full-time testing to evaluate whether we could
deploy it in the schools.

First I have to reproduce the problems we are having at the schools from
our office. Won't get to that until I get back to the office and get our
file server up and running

Bryan
(writing from bed)