[Nepal] {OLPC Nepal} Re: Thank you all!

Hempal Shrestha hempalshrestha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 01:26:58 EDT 2008

Dear Shankur, Jwalanta and all,

I do cherish the efforts that you guys have been making for education
project that I know named as OLPC. I can fell the gust of change in the
International scenario. Even though I look forward for more constructivism
and actions In coming days.

My best wishes for new energy and doubled commitment.

Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha