[Nepal] [Grassroots-l] need help w/ OLPC technical training program

Stefan Reitz stefan_w_reitz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:06:09 EDT 2008

Brian,

I LOVE your list.
Allone day 1, bullet points 1, 2, and 3, cover so much ground, you could start companies just taking care of this... ;-)
You are right on the mark with your post.
Most of your questions are really my own. And you came up with some I didn't think of (but hopefully would have being in your situation).
This looks like a good to do list for folks documenting their accomplishments. Development is not just about getting some fix / feature deployed, but enabling the 'customer base' to use it -
with a close look on your 'customer's' capabilities... (and he generally is just undertrained / underinformed / from a 'different background').

Stefan

(I hope to be contributing to Day 1.3 with some sort of knowledge base once (spare) hardware starts really moving.)