[Nepal] inter school mesh

Dev Mohanty devm at nepalwireless.net
Sun Apr 6 01:55:41 EDT 2008

Would look forward to discussing it with you and getting started on it.

Though I have worked on the linksys wrt54gl but then not with external
antennas, so guess would be great getting to tweak things on it.

As with asterisk .. there was a server that I setup for 20 odd villages
not so long ago.. where we got the linksys/sipura adapters replaced with
digium cards, for external calls. They're connected with Grandstream Ip
phones and voip soft clients.

I believe we're 4:15 hrs ahead of you.. so early morning should work great
for me. How about tomorrow..let me know a time convenient to you..

Regards,
Dev