[Nepal] inter school mesh

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Apr 3 22:49:08 EDT 2008

Hey Aaron!

I would love to discuss this w/ you more but I am totally swamped over
the next several weeks on QA for the XO's and bundled activities. Ah,
doing QA I am now one with the IT proletariat.

Your idea sounds great and Dev Mohanty is the guy to pursue it. He is in
charge of all things networking for us. I will leave it to him to
contact you.

We very much want to interconnect the two schools so they can support
each other. One of the teachers at Bishwamitra, Manoj Ghimire, has quite
strong technical skills. We want to set up an Asterisk server so they
can easily call each other. Dev is the lead on this.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer