[Localization] Upcoming release date

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:14:53 EDT 2016

Dear Localizers,

Sorry for the late notice, but it has come to my attention that
Fedora24 is releasing soon.  With it, hopefully will come a new Sugar
On A Stick (SOAS) release.  In order ot land newstrings in SOAS, we'll
need to have POfilescompleted very soon.

This represents an excellent chance to get new translations out there
in the FOSS ecosystem.  Please log on to your language in Pootle and
look to see what is feasible to get done in the next week or two.
There are a lot of activities that only need afewmore strings to be
complete, if possible, finish them off.  It is obviosuly key to get
sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 finished off, if possible, as these
represent the core user interface strings from which  all other
activities are launched.

Thank you for heeding this call and trying to do some last minute
polishing.  There are and will be continuing opportunities to land
strings, but this is the next one, so any efforts will be appreciated.