[Localization] Please check your language for new strings

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Feb 23 02:37:59 EST 2016

Great!

I am trying to help Francisco who is trying to facilitate Nahuatl, Pame
and Tenek.

I can only see Nahuatl in Pootle, possibly since the newpootle migration.

Do you happen to know the ISO codes for these languages and if they were
previously in Pootle?

Thank you!
Sebastian

On 22/02/16 18:58, Chris Leonard wrote:
> I've taken a look over the languages and projects in Pootle and added
> some projects to languages that had made much progress since I last
> reviewed them.
>
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/
>
> Thanks for all of the work you've done.
>

> cjl

I+D SomosAzucar.Org
"icarito" #somosazucar en Freenode IRC
"Nadie libera a nadie, nadie se libera solo. Los seres humanos se liberan en comuniĆ³n" - P. Freire