[Localization] Level

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:57:31 EDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Markus Schlager <m.slg at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On Sat, 9 Apr 2016, Chris Leonard wrote:
>
>> https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Level_Tool
>

> I think it would be great to have such links within the po-files e.g. as
> comment-string of the activity-title.
>

> Markus

Markus,

I could not agree more.  I have been working (and will continue to
work) to improve the developer-side internationalization (i18n) of the
translation spectrum to include better tips and guides for improved
localization (L10n).

In this specific case, I dropped most of my e-mail's text onto the
wiki page for the activity and I think embedding a wiki link should
serve as a reference for the engaged localizer.  I'll be submitting a
pull-request to introduce the link below into the code and POT file
from which it will propagate to the individual PO files.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Level_Tool#Localization_tips

Thanks for being an engaged localizer!  Such questions and suggestions
for improvement are most welcome.