[Localization] Motions to create position of Translation-Community Manager

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Apr 5 10:52:15 EDT 2016

Walter Bender has seconded all 3 motions, on mailing list
slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org, so the Board has 1 week to vote.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 5:32 AM, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net> wrote:

> I submitted motions to the Board as follows:
>
> I move that the SugarLabs Oversight Board approve the position of
> Translation-Community Manager as described at
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation-Community_Manager.

+1, with the obvious clarifications that we are voting on the state of this
page as of the end of April 4th, 2016.

I further move that Chris Leonard be named to this position effective
> immediately.

+1, and not just any Chris Leonard, but the one who currently uses
cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com.

At Adam's request, I am adding a third motion:

> I move that the Translation-Community Manager be paid a stipend of $1000
> per month.

+1

I would like to call for seconds to these motions.

Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !