[Localization] [IAEP] [SLOBS] quarterly or semiannual financials/vibrancy/transparency around Sugar Labs' 1st hire

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 01:23:08 EDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> On another note, and sorry that I missed this as it was surely stated
> elsewhere, but, what is the proposed annual fee to be paid to the TCM?

Absent a final job description, no final number has been discussed,
yet.  I believe a monthly all-in number is envisioned, as opposed to
an hourly costing, although expressing expectations about approximate
hourly commitment would not at all be unreasonable.  The discussion
did not really have the chance to develop that far.