[Localization] [IAEP] Fwd: clarify please

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:01:50 EDT 2016

Laura,

Do you routinely pass private messages to your husband via
distribution list?  Most odd.

I had sent this message privately because I did not wish to embarrass
Sebastian by pointing out on a public list that he made an error when
restoring the Central Pame language to the Pootle server.  At the time
you were making a big deal about me claiming credit for Sebastian's
work when it was merely a mistake in which of three languages I had
restored on March 1st and which of two or three (one incorrectly)
Sebastian had restored on Feb 29th.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/notices/rss.xml

You are quite right, Sebastian was responsible for attempting the
restore of Central Pame (pbs), it was done incorrectly and is causing
errors, I wish he would fix the errors he caused on the Pootle server.
If he can't, he should let me know so I can look into cleaning up his
mess when I have the time.

On the other hand, I've done other language restores (Bislama, Samoan,
Kosraean, Kinyarwanda) and multiple Activity restores and I do not
think they are causing problems, but if they do, I would like someone
to point them out to me, perhaps even showing me the courtesy of doing
it privately, so I could fix them.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, but there is
probably no need to have every conversation on IAEP,  We've generally
kept the volume low on L10n which has made for a high signal-to-noise
ratio, it would be a shame for that list to get bogged down in trivia.

cjl