[Localization] Process of updating translations for sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3

Chris Leonard cjl at sugarlabs.org
Thu Feb 26 09:47:15 EST 2015

Please note that other than the word 'Bundle" all of the added words
to sugar-toolkit-gtk3 are foreign language names.  Very often there
are suggestions offered by the new Poolte UI (from other lists of
language names) , which should allow a native speaker to go through
these very quickly indeed.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/