[Localization] Hello All - Pootle is back

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:55:54 EST 2015

 Dear Localizers,

I am sorry it has been such a long time since I have been in touch
with you all.  I am sorrier still that our Pootle instance had such a
long downtime.

The good news is Pootle is back.  The bad news is there is lots of
catching up to do.

You will find the new layout different, but hopefully not too
confusing.   Hopefully the new translation memory / suggestions
features of the new Pootle instance will more than make up for that.

I would like you all to focus on two projects for now.

 Sugar
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar/

Sugar GTK
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/

The new words in Sugar GTK are all language nam,es and hte translation
memory should really help out there.  You will hopefgully be able to
go through and submit those pretty quickly for the more common
languages.