[Localization] Translation permission

Aputsiaĸ Niels Janussen aj at isit.gl
Fri Oct 3 18:13:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry about the failure.

Which kinds of system admin resources is needed?
I'm not a resource for this task, but some of us know people who could step
and help out.
Also, there are alternatives to running Pootle if the .pot and .po files
are intact:
http://alternativeto.net/software/pootle/?license=opensource (not to
mention Transifex).

The checks built into Pootle are very good, but the low speed was difficult
to adjust to, coming from other translation projects.

Best regards,
Aputsiaĸ