[Localization] [IAEP] Translation Manual (in Spanish)

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:06:51 EDT 2013

Due to the unfortunate ability of forum-spamming robots to create and
activate accounts on Pootle, it was necessary to turn off
self-registration to protect our precious translations.

Our current process is to send an e-mail to cjl at sugarlabs.org with a
preferred username and an account will be created manually (typically
within several hours).

cjl