[Localization] "pin" in turtleart-extras.po

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Fri Feb 15 05:05:31 EST 2013

Hi Alan,

Quoting Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
> Yes. In the attached picture you can see 16 pins in the red square.In our
> USB4Butia board, we can set each pin as input or output.In input: if you
> connect 5volts to it, in the Turtle program the value of it will be 1.If you
> connect the pin to "ground" (0 volts) in the Turtle it returns 0.In the
> output mode, you gives the voltaje: if you put 1 in the Turtle program,the
> pin will have 5volts. If you put 0, it will have 0 volts (ground).
> Here there are some videos with the pins in use:
> http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/mediawiki/index.php/HackPoints
> Thanks for your work of translate it to french!Regards!
> Alan

Great,

Now, thanks to your explanation, those 16 pins look like real pins. It makes
sense, in any case, more that the "hack points" represented in
http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/mediawiki/images/c/cd/Hackp5.png

Thanks again for your useful explanation!

Regards

Samy

http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/mediawiki/index.php/P%C3%A1gina_principal

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/en/fructose/turtleart-extras.po?view_mode=translate