[Localization] Glucose sprint

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 08:00:46 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM, தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Arun
<thangam.arunx at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/glucose/
> I was trying to translate online. But when ever I submit the translations it
> is not submitting instead of that keep on waiting for server response.
>
> It's happening for very long time.
>
> Why??

There are certain hours of the day (around midnight East Coast time)
when the machine is very busy running new language packs and
refreshing POT files, other than that, it may just be general slowness
due to the machine and network latency.

I recommend working offline with Virtaal if this is an issue.  I
believe that you are lang admin and have full upload privs for your
lang.