[Localization] Touching base

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:32:05 EDT 2012

Dear Localizers,

It has been a banner week for Sugar L10n.  We've seen major leaps
forward in the L10n of Aymara (Aru) and Māori.

I'd like to remind everyone that there have been some relatively
recent string additions to Glucose and Fructose projects.  Some have
you have already finished those, but it would be wonderful to see many
other languages reach completion.  Please check the status of your
language's progress in those core modules.

translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/glucose/

translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/fructose/

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coorindinator.