[Localization] Fwd: GCompris needs a translation update

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:26:27 EDT 2012

FYI, the GCompris suite is very popular with deployments, please
consider taking a look upstream and checking on your language's
status.  It looks like a lot of languages could use just a few
strings.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcompris/

If GCompris is not available in your language on the l10n.gnome.org
server, we can make arrangements to host a local copy of the GCompris
POT (after consulting with Bruno), we are currently doing this for
Armenian, Quechua and Aymara.

GCompris is an independent project with it's own release cycle, but we
do re-package it as activities available on ASLO.

cjl