[Localization] Commiting some translations are failing

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:21:36 EDT 2012

Ah I see. Yes, the error message wasn't very clear on that.

P.S.- Why is pootle so slow sometimes? I initially thought it was when
some background wide-scale uploading or updating of .po files was
going on, but for example, at this hour, is this happening and is
making pootle inaccessible?

Eduardo

No dia 24 de Março de 2012 14:39, Chris Leonard