[Localization] WebKitGTK+ Special request for priority

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:14:46 EDT 2012

Dear Sugar Localizers,

I've sent this message to the Gnome i18n list emphasizing the
importance of the WebKitGTK+ L10n to us as the basis of our new Browse

It would be good if some of our localizers would consider joining
their language's Gnome L10n team

and working on WebKitGTK+

or any of the other modules listed in the OLPC Release Set for your
language as they are strings that we use as a downstream of Gnome:

Thank you for your consideration.

Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator