[Localization] Glucose URGENT

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Mar 14 15:54:14 EDT 2012

Hi Chris:

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 01:45:29PM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> Dear Localizers and Developers,
>
> The Glucose 0.95 development cycle is nearing it's completion with the
> release of Glucose 0.96 planned by the end of March.
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.96/Roadmap
>
> We have a number of languages that are complete and many more that are
> in need of a little more work to finish them off.
>
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/glucose/

While updating the Arabic translation I noticed that we now have an
"ar_SY" translation (that is less complete that the "ar" one), and I
think it should be removed since both are using Standard Arabic so the
duplication will lead to inconsistent user experience (and less complete
translation) for users running under a "ar_SY" locale than users running
other Arabic locales.

Regards,
 Khaled