[Localization] Failed to accept suggestions

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:35:10 EDT 2012

I think we have a mis mathc between the Pootle version and the Django
version installed on the server that is causing hte suggestion
workflow to fail to work as expected. (clicking on the chek mark or x
mark does nothing)

I hope to get the Pootle version upgraded soon to address this issue
and to give us the latest fixes and features of the newer version.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation team Coordinator