[Localization] Request a change from Téenek to Tének

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:26:14 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Francisco Ordaz <fordazmx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sugar Lab Team,
>
> I request a change in the name of the proyect lang-hus Huastec (Téenek) to
> Huastec (Tének).
>
> We start a process to mantain the translate proyect lang-hus and the
> translate team indicate us that the correct form to write is Tének.
>
> We appreciate this change if it is possible.

Francisco,

Of course it is possible, the change has been made as requested.
Please note that the language name that appears on Pootle is only
displayed there on the homepage.  Internally and in the source code
repository where the PO files are committed, the project is
represented by it's ISO639 code "hus", but I am happy to make the
correction.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator