[Localization] Branching Glucose modules

Andika Triwidada andika at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:10:05 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just branched the various Glucose modules. The 'sucrose-0.96' branch
> will be used for stable releases and the master branch to continue further
> development. Bug fixes will be cherry-picked from the master branches to
> the stable branches.
>
> * sugar
> * sugar-toolkit-gtk3
> * sugar-artwork
> * sugar-datastore
>
> The branches for pootle should be created accordingly. Please don't do any
> mass pushes to the stable branches for localization anymore. Only if a
> translation coordinator feels confident about making their translations
> available they should be present on the stable branches.
>
> The following modules have not been branched due to deprecation:
>
> * sugar-toolkit (will be replaced by sugar-toolkit-gtk3 and therefore only
> see bugfixes)
> * sugar-base (moved inside sugar-toolkit-gtk3)
> * sugar-presence-service (has been deprecated for a long time already)
>
> Regards,
>   Simon

Hi Simon,

Could you please suggest, which translation should be prioritized for
Indonesian?
Right now we have completed Fructose 0.84, Glucose, and Glucose 0.94.
Should we prioritize Fructose as suggested in [1]?

Thank you

[1]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/FAQ#There_are_so_many_projects._Which_one_do_I_start_off_with.3F